After the loss of a loved one, the stressful process of making provisions for the deceased falls upon the family. Choosing a funeral home is a difficult decision to make, because you want the departed to be honored in a dignified and respectful way while still remaining affordable. Our funeral home in Queens offers some advice to you for your consideration when you are looking for a Queens funeral home:
- Always ask for a price. If possible, get a written burial service estimate.
- Find out what type of services you can receive if there is life insurance or pre-paid arrangements have been made.
- Inquire about whether the services can be customized to accommodate your specific needs.
- See about funeral packages offered.
- Ensure that the burial service is done with regards to government funerary regulations.
The Queens funeral home of Bergen Funeral Inc. meets all of these requirements, and we want you to be taken care of when you need to say goodbye to a loved one. We have the Queens funeral home to suit any need, affordable funeral packages, and we always meet the standards of the government as well as our clients. If you want your Queens funeral services to be memorable, affordable, comforting, and most importantly – the way your loved one wanted things to be. We accommodate any traditions or customs you want to observe in accordance with the death of a loved one, including Hindu, Jewish, Catholic, and others, since our Queens funeral home understands your needs and always meets them down to the smallest detail.